Affiliate program terms
• You can link to any individual page, such as country listing or payment method listing, or anything else on LocalMonero.
• You will earn XMR from the users who arrive to the site through your affiliate link register and make trades.
• Payouts will be made daily to your LocalMonero wallet as XMR.
• Commissions will be paid for one year from the user's registration. Commission is based on the income the new user brings for LocalMonero (trading fees).
• If you have active coupons, your total coupon rebates for a given period will be subtracted from your affiliate earnings for the same given period. If your total rebate amount for a given period is greater than or equal to the affiliate earnings for the same given period, you will not receive any affiliate earnings for that given period.
• Any foul play, such as misleading advertising, is forbidden.
• Spamming is forbidden. Spamming includes sending unsubscribed private or public messages on forums/reddit, unsubscribed mass-mail, etc.
• Adding hidden iframes on a website in order to capture affiliates is forbidden. Only affiliate iframes or direct links to the webpage are allowed.
• LocalMonero has the right to disable any affiliate user at any given time. If you breach the terms, your affiliate program will be terminated.
You get two users, buyer and seller of the Monero registered on LocalMonero, and they do one trade valued 100 XMR. You earn 20% commission on the LocalMonero trading fees from both participants, in total 40% of the LocalMonero fee. Your earned sum is 0.4 XMR. Only finalized sales that go though our transaction process matter. Payouts are made daily.
LocalMonero support is more than willing to help you with any questions.