How to turn on Telegram mobile notifications
• Telegram allows you to receive LocalMonero notifications (such as new trade, new payment, escrow release or new chat message notifications) in the form of Telegram messages from our notification bot.
• Telegram is a mobile messaging app. You can read more on what Telegram is in the official FAQ .
• In order to activate mobile notifications you need to have Telegram installed on your device .
1. Press on this link or search for 'LocalMonero Notification Bot' in Telegram's search field and select LocalMonero Notification Bot.
2. After you open the chat window, press on 'Start' at the bottom of the screen or send the message '/start' (without quotes) manually.
3. Our bot will give you your Telegram Notifications ID.
1. Go to your account settings and select the 'Notifications' tab.
2. Type in your Telegram Notifications ID in the relevant field in the 'Telegram Notifications' section.
3. Click the save icon to save your Telegram Notifications ID.
That's it! Now you will receive notifications from our bot.
How to disable notifications?
If you want to disable notifications from our bot, navigate back to the 'Notifications' tab in your account settings and click the red 'Disable Telegram Notifications' button.